Re: (ET) Electrak Show??

Hooking up with the Power of DC would be pretty cool, considering...

1. There is plenty of room at the dragstrip for an ET swap-meet.

2. Quite a few attendee's are already ET owners.

3. Both ET'rs and EV'rs not familiar with the other will have the
opportunity to check out something new and related.

4. Mason-Dixon Dragway allows fee-free camping on their grounds. (no
hook-ups)

5. There is usually ample time between race heats to be able to check out
other things. (unless you're stupidly trying to build a dragster on the day
of the race) ;-)

--
Stay Charged!
Hump