From: Michael S Briggs [mailto:msbriggs alberti unh edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:04 PM
To: Klein Robert W NPRI
Cc: 'steves'; Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) one blade not cutting well

Why not just put an ammeter in series? How much current do these mower
deck motors normally pull? As long as it's <10A, I have some nice
multimeters that can measure currents up that high. I can just pop the
lid, disconnect the leads, and put the multimeter (in ammeter mode) in
series with the motor.
        Or is the current >10A normally?

Thanks,
Mike