Re: (ET) one blade not cutting well

Why not just put an ammeter in series? How much current do these mower deck motors normally pull? As long as it's <10A, I have some nice multimeters that can measure currents up that high. I can just pop the lid, disconnect the leads, and put the multimeter (in ammeter mode) in series with the motor.
        Or is the current >10A normally?

Thanks,
Mike

--