(ET) pictures of my refinished E15

It's essentially done now (except for the new dash decal) - and works! (although there's apparently an intermittently loose connection somewhere in the drive motor circuit, since sometimes it doesn't run, most of the time it does). All pictures are at:
http://einstein.unh.edu/~msbriggs/Elec-Trak/
After the two condensed summer courses I'm teaching are over, I'll make a better webpage than just having links to all the photos. The new seat is much more comfy. I may drill some new holes in the rear battery box lid though so I can slide it forward some, since it's rather far back as it is. The lettering I put on the hood (E-15 Elec-Trak, with the dash in between being a lightning bolt, like the original decals) doesn't show up that great in the photos, but it looks really nice. I spray painted the stripe on, and then used white vinyl decal letters for the righting, making the lightning bolt dash out of two apostrophes (looks like a normal dash in the photos for some reason)).

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department