Re: (ET) Fw: Re: d'oh - did I hook something up wrong?

Angle irons;  GE decks had a habit of stress fracturing especially around
the motors.  I have seen pretty flat decks, factory angle iron reinforced
decks, and decks with a daisy petal stamping around the motors to kill
the vibration that cracks em and reinforce the areas that crack.
Another place they will stress and break is at the attachment bar mount
brackets - especially if some bright eyed but empty headed junkyard fixit
wizard replaces a rusted out deck push bar shock spring with a solid
tubing.

Dave
Weymouth MA