Re: (ET) field rev.

That's why I suggest to swap all polarities.

The series portion will still run in the same direction but the shunt
portion will now be reversed in relation to the
series field thus reversing the series shunt relationship, now allowing
the reduction of power in reverse instead of
forward.

Or should only the series connections be reversed? Now that I think about
it this might be the proper fix action.

What we're trying to do is reverse the speed regulation effect.

--
Stay Charged!
Hump