(ET) Blower and Plows

Question
Do you know if the snow blower attachments and plows
> were universal to fit
> on a E 8, 12,15, or 20, or only on the 20?

Answer

The Blower and the Plows will fit the E12 thru E20 and the I-5 any ET
(Large
Frame) with a front lift and they need a Front Implement Mounting Bracket
see AP 58 in the GE Accessory  Brochure in the Memorabilia  section of the
web page
They will fit and E12M too but you will need a manual lift

The E8 and E10 are a different breed (small frame) and the size of the plow
and the mounting is entirely different. I don't' think there a blower for
the E8 and E10 but I may be wrong and if I am please send a picture.

Geof T.