(ET) Looking for an Elec-Trak in eastern PA

Hello,

After several months of trying to learn as much as possible before
taking the plunge, I've decided now is the time.

The big question I still have is the performance difference (if any)
between the mid and front mounted mowing decks.

For the past few years I've been mowing our 1/3 acre lawn with a
cordless push mower, so from what I've read, just about any sized ET
should be able to handle the task.

If anyone has or knows of an ET available in the eastern PA
(Philadelphia / Allentown) or NJ area, please drop me a line.

Thanks!

Russ O'Rourke