(ET) Battery terminals

Thanks for the helpful, and swift, replies so far.  Another way to ask my
question:  should I return the batteries and try to find some with the
style
terminals that the cables on the tractor will fit?  Do they make such a
beast, still?  Or do most GC batteries come with the dinky little bolt on
terminals?  Also, if I decide to change the cables to fit the batteries, is
that a difficult undertaking (difficult as defined by someone with not a
lot
of mechanical know-how, that is)?  Thanks again,
--
Arnie Sabatelli