(ET) running tractor on charger

With all due respect to other's experience, I have often done this with my E20 and occasionally with my EGT200. Under no/low load only, for testing purposes. The controls are relays and don't care, the motors (well, this is complex) actually smooth any ripple internally. The charger is rugged and won't fry quickly... It supplies lower voltage under load when not connected to batteries (check with your meter if this seems wrong;-)

So be careful- but not paranoid- have fun and lean.

GT