Re: (ET) Bench testing

When I found my E15 I hooked the snowblower motor to my car battery with jumpers to see if it turned.  I don't see why you couldn't do a simple test like that.  You wouldn't even have to take the tires off, just jack it up and block it safely.

Pete.
----- Original Message -----
From: BRIAN ROSS
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject: (ET) Bench testing

I have an E12 that became mine with dead-dead
batteries, flat tires and bad front axle.  I was
wondering if anyone has pulled the tires and "bench
tested" the operation of the tractor.  I was hoping to
locate some used batteries and give it a go before
having the wheels blasted and painted and adding new
tires and axle.  Anyone see any problems with this?

Brian Ross