Re: (ET) spot weld removal tool?

I had never heard of one until I saw SteveS's post about one (do a search for more info). It's essentially a drill bit that cuts out a hole *around* a spot weld, rather than trying to drill *through* the spot weld. Some auto parts stores carry them (one local one did).

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department