From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of BRIAN ROSS
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:07 AM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Date Code

I have looked and not found any information as to how to determine the year my E12 was made.  Model is 26 E12HA; serial is HR14 325.  I assume these numbers are code for something.  Anyone have the de-coding ring?  I have not found much history for ET's.  I would like to know when GE started making ET's what models, same with Wheelhorse and others.
Also does any one know if the paint on the tractors contains lead?  I hope not, I have some falling off these days.

Brian R
E12