From: archiegvl
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:10 PM
Subject: (ET) E8M

recently I bought an E8M at auction (cheap)I am looking for parts book and information, schematics..anything I can use to help restore and use my machine. New at this can anyone help?

thanks,
 archie

Hi Archie, the list to which you have just posted has a searchable archive, located at

 http://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mhonarc/elec-trak/

This same question is asked and answered at least 5 times a year since I've been paying attention

Anyway, PDF files of scanned parts books and manuals can be found at
 http://www.elec-trak.org/

Specifically, for the E8M, go to
http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28
and click on the link for "