Re: (ET) owner's manual, Kansas Wind Power

Most of the manuals are online at Elec-Trak.org as pdfs - some in better shape than others (most came from old poorly-maintained Microfiches).

Never dealt with Kansas Wind Power - so don't know there. They have been
around awhile.

Might want to check with Harold Zimmerman.

- SteveS

Michael S Briggs wrote:

Has anyone bought an owner's service manul or anything else from Kansas Wind POwer? http://www.kansaswindpower.net/GE%20ElecTrak%20Electric%20Garden%20Tractors.htm I've been trying to call them to place an order (don't want to just fax my credit card info to someone I've never talked to), but the phone has been busy every time I've tried to call, for three days. Is there any other place (other than occasionally on ebay) to buy those manuals?

Thanks,
Mike