Re: (ET) mulching

Unfortunately Bill is no longer in the business of supporting Elec-traks.
Now your go-to man is Harold Zimmerman.

Bill used to be basically a one man factory service center for the
elec-trak's.  He had the means to re-manufacture
any part that you needed if he didn't have it in stock. Such as a new
mower deck....  But he decided the business just
wasn't big enough to continue to support and had to bow out.

Now Harold is your best bet for parts support. I don't think he has quite
the re-manufacturing capability that Bill
had. But he may be leaning in that direction, I just don't know. He's on
this list. Hopefully he'll respond with
something like..... "I've been busy, and now have the means to build a
completely brand new Elec-Trak." ;-)

--
Stay Charged!
Hump

Get your own FREE evgrin.com email address;
send a request to ryan at evsourcecom