Re: (ET) Biodesiel

Perry,
What type of tractor is it? John Deeres can run on biodiesel without any modifications. Kubotas just need the fuel lines replaced (you can buy viton tubing from McMaster-Carr to replace the fuel lines yourself fairly cheaply). In general, the engines are fine, the only possible issue with a tractor is that the fuel lines may not be biodiesel compatible (some types of rubber are softened by biodiesel and eventually leak).

Mike
--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department