Re: (ET) another use for our battery tractors.

engrdude wrote:
Had someone here in town get killed doing just this.
Chain snapped and whipped him in the head.  And this
was with a sizeable farm tractor.  I'd stick with the
stump grinding or the dynamite.

Ow.

Another question: What are you connecting to on the tractor to do this sort of thing? That back bracket doesn't look indestructable, I guess you could attach to a tiller bar; that is attached to the axles and the rear bracket. If that breaks you've ripped your tractor in half anyway :-)

Oh and I want a front end loader. Anyone have one :-)

Chris