Re: (ET) Something to ponder

This website has a lot of info on doing just that:

http://www.4qd.co.uk/

I have been thinking about building a zero turn electric. I have been waiting for http://www.zeromow.com/ these guys to bring out theirs and its not happening. So... I purchased a used up Grasshopper 1210 zero turn. I will be picking it up in a week or two. I am going to put two controllers and joysticks on it, each controlling a motor. I now have to set about choosing controller and motors.

This is a long term project, as I don't have a lot of time to spend on it. But since I now have the barebones mower, I guess I have started. I will let you know how it goes.

John Briese
Alltrax I-5