Re: (ET) wiring

Thanks for the feedback on this question.  The auto parts store determined
that the battery interconnects were #4, so I upgraded them to #2.  I'm
using
#4 for the power connections between the PTO and Main contactors and
AllTrax, although the shunt for the power meter is #6, which carries the
current from the main disconnect to the PTO contactor (the post of which is
serving as the tie point for main power to the main contactor, which then
supplies the motor on the conversion)!  I'm thinking the original wires to
the PTO socket are #6 and to the accessory socket are #8, I might upgrade
those by one gauge if the wires fit into the sockets, as well.
Again, thanks for the input.
Doug McCorkle
E15HA in the midst of AllTrax conversion