Re: (ET) loader

As far as I know, no loaders are currently made for the ET.  I have one - an electric/hydraulic bucket that was designed to slip onto the front of the tractor quite easily and just plugs into the electric PTO socket.  There is a plan and diagrams for it on my web site:
www.plitch.com

It might be possible to modify an existing design to incorporate the "bayonet" style mounts (like those used on the front mower bumper for example) and power the hydraulics with a 36 volt motor.