Re: (ET) volts

As already noted, it is important that a controller be added to keep the mower motors at 36 volts if changing to a 48 volt battery pack.

It is also important to replace all the controls for the drive motor, PTO, etc. as the relay coils are designed for 36 volts and will have a short life at 48 volts. I believe Mark used an electronic controller, and may have kept the field limited to 36 volts.

And depending on how you get the 48 volts, it may be difficult to get the 12 volts needed for the light and the 18 volts needed for the lift. Using 16 volts might work for the lift, but would give the lights a very short life.

So it is possible, but not a trivial task.