(ET) Re Johnny Bucket

Hi,

Has anyone figured out how to attach a Johnny Bucket
to the front end of a large frame Elec-trak?  Those
things look like they would be really useful!  I've
written to th JB website about them making a ET
version, but haven't heard back from them.

Thanks,

Allen

I have one of them, I had to make-up a bracket out of some channel iron.  It is usefull but the front lift has all it can do to lift it with anything heavy. I've got to try some hydrulics sometime down pressure would be good or a winch. they have one that has power dump that looks usefull too.
Dave in Maine