Re: (ET) E-20 value

Chip Gribben wrote:
Can someone give me an estimate of what an E-20 would be in fair condition to sell? A price with good batteries and a price without.

I'd say a good condition (ready to go, ok batteries) E20 would be worth about $500 with a deck. That's what I paid for mine, and what they seem to go for on Ebay.

Also a price for a couple of the attachments like the front mowing deck and the rototiller. If a fork lift attachment came with it, a cost for that as well.

Tiller is probably worth around $200 or so. Maybe a bit more locally and in great shape. Mine was completely rusty (but solid) and I paid $75 for it. Spent a winter cleaning, POR15, motor checking and the like.

If the work lift is the real one, then I have no clue. Whatever someone will pay for it. If it's a front-end loader then pls call me. :-)

Chris