Re: (ET) Alltrax Smoked!

Elec Trak fans. If I needed a motor rebuilt for any electric vehicle my first stop would be a conversation with Jim Husted at Hi-Torque Electric (Northwest, Oregon or Washington).

Jim has done great things for EVers in the car and motorcycle space. Eric I'd be sure to mention your history with burning up mower deck motors and ask Jim to address durability in a rebuild. I'd be willing to bet real money you will be happy with the results.

More here... http://www.hitorqueelectric.com/

Mike Bachand
Denver Electric Vehicle Council
1994 Kawasaki Ninja EV