Re: (ET) snowblower paint

Mike Wallace wrote:
According to the "Auto Restorer" magazine, Eastwood's Rust Encapsulator is a superior product to POR-15. Check out the attachment if interested or go to www.eastwood.com <http://www.eastwood.com> and look at all the other things they have. Generally speaking their stuff is specialized toward auto restoration and they handle good products.

Whatever works. I will however say that I used stripping, naval jelly, cleaning, rustoleum, primer, and paint on the floorboards of my Porsche 914. Within a year the rust has spread under the paint.

The stuff I have done with POR15 has never rusted again. And it's slippery. So it works.

Chris