(ET) elec-trak.com will be down for a couple days

Folks,

I will be taking the www.elec-trak.com /,org site down for a few days to move it to a new server, and reload the software.

As some of you know, this site has been around the past few years. A lot of the "older" code on the system keeps getting abused by the hacker/spammer community. An example of this is someone figured out to automatically add spam mail into the Guestbook... and added over 20,000 spam ads in 3 days.

Since we're running out of disk space, I want to take this as an opportunity to reload all of the newest software, and remove "all the old stuff". I have full backups of everything, so nothing should be lost in the process.

Thanks,

Don