(ET) plowing snow

Now that I'm getting some first hand experience using the ET with plow blade to clear a gravel driveway, I'm wondering something...

On the blades on pick-up/dump trucks that I've seen I think I've noticed small metal 'feet' on the bottom edge of the blade. And the "V" blade that Bill Gunn sold on eBay recently appeared to have such.

Would adding such feet to the regular ET blade help any? Did they ever come that way from GE? I'm thinking it might keep the blade from getting caught as easily on lumps of frozen gravel, ice, etc.

--
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak's