(ET) Load on eBay that might work on the elec trak

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7582723535&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I asked a couple of questions of the seller and he added the installation instructions (with pictures) to the auction.

Added info is the loader runs on 12 volts.  The pump only runs when the loader is lifted or dumped.  I wish I was closer to the seller so I could take a tractor and see if would fit.  The loader mounts on the foot rests but has a support piece that goes under the tractor to both foot rests.  I would guess, the support piece would be very close to the traction motor.

The pump and reservoir is mounted between the loader arms.  Again there might be a problem with that hitting the hood but I wouldn’t think so.

If anyone is near Germantown Oh.  It might be worth looking into..