Re: (ET) snow blower service manual?

    Find the non- self resetting circuit breaker that is not far from the motor on the snow blower. Press the button, and report the results.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 6:58 PM
Subject: (ET) snow blower service manual?

Hello,

I have a E-12 tractor with a mounted snow blower that does not want to run when I turn on the pto switch.

I know my pto circuit is fine, because the front mounted mower deck worked with no problems.

I have ordered and received the entire service manual series for the electracks from the Kansas windmill company.

When I checked for the snow blower service manual, I was out of luck. I have mower deck manuals with the tractor manuals.

Does anybody have the service manual for the snow blowers?

Or is there a faq somewhere about the snow blowers that I missed.

Thanks

Stephen provost

E12, two E15 units