From: <Oasis654 aol com>
To: <dmccorkl sover net>; <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) E-10 Snowblower motor on eBay

In a message dated 1/14/6 5:31:20 PM, dmccorkl sover net writes:

<<
The picture shows a pulley on the shaft of the motor, whereas the one I
have
on my E15 has a chain, so I'm assuming this is a different motor.  Is that
true? >>

i think the motors are the same on the 2 models of snowblower, that is the
small and the large.  the small snowblower set up used a pulley on the
motor
with a belt to an intermediary shaft, and a chain from shaft to blower
roller.
atleast thats what i've seen.
    i have a mostly complete snowblower for 25 and a free one thats a good
shell, but missing main roller.  good luck, jon k albany ny