Re: (ET) Replacement Brakes

Rob Brockway wrote:
When I put in the upgrade, I found it to be grabby.  It is easy to lock up when going down an incline.  Did any of you have this problem?

Yes;  I had no brakes when I got the tractor.  I got the upgrade from Bill just before he stopped selling stuff
When I put the brakes on lightly it starts to slow down, after about 2 feet it locks up and slides the tires.  It is
tearing up my yard.  I don't know why ether.

Ralph V

I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
  - Neil Armstrong