Re: (ET) Steering bearings (the flanged ones)

www.grainger.com
is the first place that I would look.They have had some dandy sealed ball bearing models that I have used in my I-5 and E-20 CA that may be overkill, but are so slick and rugged that you HAVE to try them.
----- Original Message -----
From: byers
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: (ET) Steering bearings (the flanged ones)

Has anyone found a source for the 2-bolt flange bearings (bushings, actually) that are used to mount the steering wheel shaft?
I have an E10M that uses 4 of them, of which 3 are rusted beyond salvage.
I am at the point of buying some from surplus center, but they have smaller footprint.
Drilling through the frame on this tractor can likely be done with a #2 pencil, but oh well.
Any suggestions?
Ed in NC