(ET) Fall garage cleaning (off topic)

Cleaning out my garage for winter and have a mid 1970's ez-go golf cart
that needs a new home.  Previous owner welded up new battery racks,
recovered the seats, and painted it with ugly green paint.  Not a looker
but it does run good.  Brakes and parking brake works well, tires good
and hold air.  Currently running 6 8v batteries that are very tired
(will run the cart for about 20 mins tops).  In fact one is pretty shot
and only wired in for the chargers (the cart is running on 40v).

Cart comes with twin 24v. Lester automatic chargers or an old Lester
36v. charger.  The 36v. charger looks bad but works good (has new fuse
and diodes).
$150 for the cart and your choice of chargers (pick up at Brighton MI -
I might be able to deliver a short distance)
Pictures at
http://www-personal.umich.edu/%7Etchapin/cart1.JPG
http://www-personal.umich.edu/%7Etchapin/cart2.JPG
http://www-personal.umich.edu/%7Etchapin/charger241.JPG
http://www-personal.umich.edu/%7Etchapin/charger361.JPG

ALSO
Pre Christmas sale on new Pukka 400watt mini bikes. Suggested retail is
$300 + shipping. Current sale price $250 + shipping. Check out
www.pukkausa.com for full specs.

I am a certified dealer and will service the bikes if need be. If you
are close to Brighton Mi. Check it out in person and save shipping and
assembly.