(ET) Yahoo Site Info

I just got this notice from another Yahoo Group I am in.
It may affect our Yahoo site also.  She also said they
could loose us completely.

Ralph Vogan
ralphgv talkamerica net

"Yahoo is upgrading their servers and systems. Some of the other
groups have experienced becoming very slow or even been taken
off line for a day or two. This may happen to our group as well.
If you find our group gone, don't worry - Yahoo is just moving
us onto better equipment. When that happens we'll be back up and
running in a day or two.

For those of us you with email on Yahoo, this will probably also
effect your email. In fact, mine seems to be down right now (I
get page not found errors when I try to ge
t to it)."