Re: (ET) lift motor - Cheap Winch ? Mounting ? Pics? Where did you buy it ?

Hi John, All,
Where did you get the cheap winch ?
I assume 12vdc and you just tap off 2 batteries ?

Do you have pictures of how you mounted it?
Front and Rear ?

Thanks for any info,
John
E-20's, E-15 - Snowblower and Rototiller, and lots of tired lift motors ...