Re: (ET) Charger Cap

4 micro farad 660V continuous duty is in my notes.

Larry Elie

-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Christopher
Zach
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:44 PM
To: Jerry Rhodes
Cc: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Charger Cap

Jerry Rhodes wrote:
> Chris, anyone, I need the rating of the cap in the charging system, I
> have one that smoked and can not read the others, mouse nest clean
them
> to bare metal, I have several here and can not see buying one if I
have
> one from my ham radio building days, thanks
> Jerry NW Ohio

I don't quite know, but the number is pretty precise. Also the cap has
the be rated very high in voltage since it's on a little coil on the
transformer. As in 600 volts high.

Drop a call to Harold and get one of his. Right part, works like a
charm.

Chris