Re: (ET) Group Buy speculating

Stephen & Geof & all -

Not to burst the bubble, but there is NO group buy in progress.
The auction of 26+ ET carcasses plus a couple of forklifts and accessories on eBay has *ended*. Neither I nor anyone else on this list (that has spoken up) won the bid. Or in my case I never bid as I never came up with a reasonable shipping method.

Since the items on eBay were mostly stored outside and basically good only for ground-up restoration projects, there is wild speculation that Bill may still have usable parts and other 'good stuff' somewhere and will decide to put it all up for sale. But I don't think anyone actually *knows*!?!?

stephen provost wrote:
Hey guys, I live in Michigan and would gladly help out with shipping, etc for this project.

I have three ET?s that need parts as well.

Please email me at Sprovost provtechs com <mailto:Sprovost provtechs com> is this project is a go.

I will also track the newsgroup

Thanks

stephen