(ET) Bulk buy and Bill

Title: Message
Hey
If Bill had used a Fax machine and answered his snail mail, it would have made a huge difference. Let alone a Web store. Having said that I'd be will to be part of the bulk buy. However, being in Canada and all that I suspect my only contribution would be it terms of cash. However I am going to go to the Wheelhorse List sight and see if there are any long haul types interested in this adventure. I have used these guys before to move tractors and parts and they are a pretty willing group. Generally the cost are fair, although I don't expect a bargain.

Geof Thompson BSc. CLS
Canadian Hydrographic Service           | Service Hydrographique du Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada             | P
êches et Océans Canada
Central and Arctic Region               | Région du Centre et de l'Arctique
P.O. Box 5050, 867 Lakeshore Road       | C.P. 5050, 867 chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6               |
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6

mailto:thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
Office  Bureau: (905) 336-4698
Fax | Télécopieur:(905) 336-8916