Re: (ET) Group Buy

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 01:39:23PM -0700, Hump wrote:
> Or could that be the left-over crap that the Costa-Rican didn't want
> to bother shipping?

The Costa Rica thing never happened, though.

Bill had another sell-off of stock - was it about a year ago? - but he
made it even harder to do business with him than normal. No phone
contact, you had to fill out some kind of sheet with what you wanted,
and maybe in a couple of months he'd see if he'd sell it to you. I did
get the order sheet from him, but every time I looked at it I got more
annoyed, and in the end didn't bother.

Graham