Re: (ET) Group Buy

Folks,

I had offered to Bill before he closed up shop to use
elec-trak.com to sell off his inventory.

Bill's sticking point was that a lot of the items he
had were scattered all over the place, and he didn't
want to organize it up.

I was ready to go up there, take photos, etc and do
all the work to put the stuff online, and use paypal
payments. All I wanted was a percentage point or two
to defray the costs of the www site.