Re: (ET) Group Buy Logistics

This is EXACTLY what killed Bill's business; shipping cost.

Larry Elie

-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Jim Coate
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:35 PM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: Re: (ET) Group Buy Logistics

Anyone have any new brainstorms on a group buy and a couple of big
trucks? I'd be interested in multiple tractors and decks if coming
through eastern NY state. Actually I'd take the entire lot, knowing that

there are ready buyers for the fork lifts and tiller, if it wasn't for
the shipping problems.

--
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak's