(ET) FW: mower update part 2 (From the EV Discussion Group)

Thought some of you may like to read this.

Dennis
Elsberry, MO

Steve;

Being an Elec-Trak user, I really enjoy reading about your all electric
lawn
business.
I actually had the same idea a few years back, but never went anywhere with
it.
Glad you did and I wish you much success.
I think you may have found a great niche.

Hopefully sometime you could share your business plan, inventory of
equipment, financial results, etc..
It may encourage others to start something similar in their area.

Dennis
Elsberry, MO