From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of bill murphy
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:09 PM
To: elec-trak
Subject: (ET) no reverse

was putting on my snowthower today and welded the reverse relay.  Oh well, put in a new one, wired properly and now can only go forward.  Had this problem before, but cannot remember how to fix.
also, where is the reverse coil.  Again, with age comes loss of ??  forget what you lose

Thanks Bill Murphy