Re: (ET) New electric Mower

O.K. I just got off the phone with Shawn. i mentioned that I had posted to
the ET litsand he said "I thought maybe someone had. I'm getting swamped
with e-mails and calls."

Point's to consider..

At this time the mowers are hand built to order.

He only has the one.

They are designed based on his proven parade float drivetrain technology.

He is going to the Expo this weekend to try to find a major manufacturer
to pick up the manufacturing and of course bring the cost down.

He said that most projects he builds, he does them and then gets bored and
moves onto the next project. For example he built an Electric Motorcycle,
drove it for 60 miles then moved on to the next project. With this
mower... He can't find enough grass to cut......it's absolutely a blast.

Want one right now? $10k.

Stay Charged!

Hump