-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Neil
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:07 PM
To: et
Subject: (ET) batts

John, what is "sticker shock" ?  The last I priced - 120 amp hour - were
about $60 each.

I'd guess you may have a chance by contacting golf courses,  maybe get a
lead.  Around here they all run gassers so hard to find used batts.
FWIW, I've gotten around 10 years from a set, so the $300 - $400 kinda
spreads out.

wombat - probably looking for a set next year, or try a desulfator this
winter.