(ET) ET Appliance extension cord

Title: Message
I've been trying to find the parts (plug and receptacle) to build an extension cord for the cultivator and edger attachments that are sitting in my basement, but couldn't find them at the local hardware stores or Home Depot.  Does anyone have a source, and part numbers?  It's the two-prong small diameter circular item, the stores have small 3-prong or larger 3 or 4-prong.  I could change the plug on the tools to a new 3-prong and use a matching receptacle, but I'd rather keep it all consistent.  Or perhaps does anyone have an extension cord hanging around not being used?  I looked at the list Harold Zimmerman put up for September 2004 and found "plug for accessory receptacle", I assume that's the part I would need for one end, but would still need the receptacle end.  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Doug McCorkle
E15HA