Re: (ET) [SPAM] Re: New tires for steering

The nice thing about the front wheel bear, it can still be gotten at
your local Toro dealer.

-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Christopher
Zach
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 1:56 PM
To: Tim Humphrey
Cc: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: [SPAM] Re: (ET) New tires for steering

>  MAKE SURE YOU GREASE THESE TRACTORS AT LEAST ANNUALLY.

I will agree. I lost a front axle because one spindle galled. Now I do
the spindles twice a year.

Another thing that fails is the pillow bearing down there.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of a cap that can go over the tops
of the spindles? Seems they should not be exposed to the elements...

Chris