Re: (ET) Mini front/rear end loader

I built a bucket for mine that I have attached to the rear of the tractor. I'm still experimenting with the mount and lift. Right now I use part of my sleeve hitch adapter and a custom stab bracket that mounts one of those cheap winches. It works, but the winch is too low. Another project I need to get back to. I was worried about mounting it on the front due to weight considerations ( mostly will be moving gravel with it).

Anyway, when I made the bucket, I got parts cut out for two. So if you are interested in a basic bucket you can customize let me know. It's not unlike a Johny Bucket in size.

- SteveS
Leesburg, VA

Chris Zach wrote:

I'm looking to get a small front end loader for my E20. Nothing fancy, think "Johnny bucket". Problem is how to mount it: I've seen reference to something called the "Oz bucket" that attaches to the snowblower mounting bracket. Seems like a good idea. The johnny bucket would attach to the rear via a sleeve hitch adapter.

Any idea what might work? I've got an Elec-trak welder now, a front bracket, and a rear tiller bar along with rear lift. I have no compunctions with making a simple stab bracket for either the front or rear with a 36 volt actuator as a serious lift, as long as someone will tell me the stabs can handle that sort of thing without ripping apart.

Chris