Re: (ET) E15HA PTO Problem

I can get the board made. I have PCB layout software and there is a board house we use that is really inexpensive even in small quantities (no solder mask or silkscreen). I can take a look and estimate board cost.

- SteveS

ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA wrote:

Hi
I'd buy a couple or three.
The trick would be to getting the board made. In fact that might be the way to go, get the board made and sell it with a schematic, wiring diagram, and a parts list. Cheers
*/Geof Thompson/**/ BSc. CLS/*
Canadian Hydrographic Service           | Service Hydrographique du Canada
Fisheries and Oceans Canada             | Pêches et Océans Canada
Central and Arctic Region               | Région du Centre et de l'Arctique
P.O. Box 5050, 867 Lakeshore Road       | C.P. 5050, 867 chemin Lakeshore
Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6               | Burlington, ON    L7R 4A6

_mailto:thompsong dfo-mpo gc.ca_
Office Bureau: (905) 336-4698 Fax | Télécopieur:(905) 336-8916